4TH ANNUAL WINTER INTENSIVE
Join LACDC Artistic Director Genevieve Carson, Genna Moroni, Jessie Lee Thorne and Company Members for advanced classes in contemporary modern technique, phrasework, and choreography workshops. This intimate program allows students to delve into the movement vocabularies of the same three teachers over the course of three days and is for college, pre-professional, and professional students (Ages 15 and older)**. The students taking the full intensive will perform in a FREE showcase for the LA community on the last day.
**Students ages 15-17 will be considered via a video submission application. 15-17 year old students who have previously attended LACDC intensives are welcome to enroll without a video submission.
- Daily Floorwork Classes with Jessie Lee Thorne
- Daily Phrasework Classes with Genna Moroni
- Daily Choreography & Development Workshops with Genevieve Carson (generating material for a new work with LACDC)
- 1-on-1 Customized Feedback Session with LACDC’s Artistic Director and Winter Intensive Director
- Winter Intensive Showcase on the Last Day
- One LACDC T-Shirt or Tank Per Student
January 2-4, 2020
Stomping Ground L.A.
5453 Alhambra Ave.
Los Angeles, California 90032
New Student - $275
Returning Student - $250*
*To be eligible for the $250 rate, a student must have attended any of our previous winter or summer intensives.
Space is limited. Registration is not complete and spots are not secured until we receive payment.
Drop-In Classes are available for advanced dancers ages 15+.
There are a limited number of spots available. Rates and schedule tba.
Check out past Winter Intensive highlights on Instagram via our OFFICIAL HASHTAG: #LACDCwinter. Also, check out footage from previous Intensives on LACDC's YouTube Channel.
**Any further questions can be directed to Winter Intensive Director Jamila Glass at email@example.com.